Interested in learning more about career opportunities
at Bedrock Veterinary Specialists?
Browse our open positions and apply below.
If you are an RVT who has been specifically trained in surgery and are looking to take the next step in your career, we want to meet you! This position calls for an experienced surgical technician to directly support our board-certified surgeons. You will be challenged and you will learn, your compassion, skills, and hard work will be valued and rewarded. If you are interested in being a part of a growing team that focuses on high-quality patient care with a healthy and supportive culture in a new state-of-the-art building, please apply and we will be in touch.
- Strong interpersonal skills to kindly and effectively interface with our team and clients using tact, patience, professional courtesy, and exhibit confidentiality and discretion where appropriate
- Consistent and reliable ability to perform mathematical calculations for drug doses, CRIs, client invoices, and estimates, and other position-related calculations
- RVT or LVT
- At least 2+ years of clinical and surgical experience in a specialty hospital environment
- Confident in ability to place IV catheters, blood draws, recover patients from surgery, and administer, monitor, and troubleshoot anesthesia safely.
- Confident in ability to scrub in with our surgeons as needed
Client Service Representative/Greeter
Ready to apply?
Complete the form below, and a member of our team will review your application.